You know you need to keep your hands clean. As much as your hands serve you, they also put germs in contact with your mouth, eyes, nose, and many other parts of your body. We hope you’re already washing your hands with soap and warm water multiple times a day, as that is the best way to clean them, but another worthy alternative is hand sanitizer.
- Make sure all organic matter is removed from hands.
- All visible organic matter (for example: dirt) must be removed from hands prior to applying waterless hand sanitizer.
- Apply a dime sized amount of waterless hand sanitizer to the palm of one hand or use a waterless hand sanitizer wipe.
- Rub hands together covering all surfaces of hands and fingers.
- Rub until waterless hand sanitizer is absorbed.
How It Work
- Waterless hand sanitizer provides several advantages over hand washing with soap and water. However, they are not effective if organic matter (dirt, food, or other material) is visible on hands.