You know you need to keep your hands clean. As much as your hands serve you, they also put germs in contact with your mouth, eyes, nose, and many other parts of your body. We hope you’re already washing your hands with soap and warm water multiple times a day, as that is the best way to clean them, but another worthy alternative is hand sanitizer.
- Make sure all organic matter is removed from the hands.
- All visible organic matter (for example dirt) must be removed from hands prior to applying waterless hand sanitizer.
- Apply a dime-sized amount of waterless hand sanitizer to the palm of one hand or use a waterless hand sanitizer wipe.
- Rub hands together covering all surfaces of hands and fingers.
- Rub until waterless hand sanitizer is absorbed.
Recommended Area of Use
- Hand Sanitizer can get whenever the highest standard is required especially in school & pre-school environments and other places when there is a high risk of cross-contamination.
Features & Benefits
- Work rapidly again many microorganisms in 30 seconds.
- Kill Up to 99.0% of common bacteria and germ than can cause infection or illness to children.
- Contains Allantoin(extracted from comfrey leaves) properties leaving skin feeling soft & smooth.
- Made from Bio-based ethanol, which from renewable sources.
- Halal Verified product from JAKIM Malaysia.